Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Jhalak Now was Truly Reloaded…Had fun…


Whoa!! Whoa!! Whoa!! This weekend was super fun with touching moments and what they say “Memorable Bubbles”. Few I would like to treasure in my Adventurous repertoire forever …I had tons of fun offscreen too…Where? On twitter! I am a Netizen what d’ya expect?
I and Karan Johar have not many things in common except that we both are Geminians and we both are in the 40+ Zone…This is the zone when we have done that…been there…established…we have shed that need to impress anyone…We just have a bemused expression to everything that transpires and we are now not easily impressed at the same time we are Kind to all…He directs Movies attends tele shows and cocurates now an English Channel Colors Infinity…THANK YOU for westernising us though and hand picking shows we must watch…

What do I do? Coach students, conduct spiritual workshops and wrote a book on Faisal Khan when he reached a certain crevice deep within my heart and Now I blog about Homeschooling and Jhalak…So in a way when a Blogger at this age pens thoughts they are in a sense to be taken in the fun spirit and detached sense of observation. If you do not like something Oh well…Have an extra shot of wine or eat an extra helpin of your meal…or whatever you do when you wanna ignore something…For sure this blogger looks not for publicity or controversy…I enjoyed my stint with The Book Promotion and Enjoyed it thoroughly…have been covered by Femina for Homeschoolin and now a prominent Bangalore based magazine…What would possibly make me want to write…Just ave hi…
I do feel amazed when someone walks into my chat and says “Hey when will your blog come out? I saw my favo only…others I will catch from your blog!!! My Day Made…!!!!
That is the only reason I blog …for I love to write and share…My views do not represent any Fan-clubs or any star…and will change from week to week…and may or may not agree with The Esteemed Judges…and are not to be misconstrued as Personal vendetta…
I LOVE ALL OF YOU…you guys are working so hard in the middle of the week to make our weekends fun and lively…and I extend special thanks to the Jhalak guys for Bringing Dance Back and having an absolutely fun Jhalak episode with no possibility of injury and gasps of terror…I loved...loved…loved the Two Days…and why would I not?

The show opened to our #Honeydrip emoting to immortal Dialogues of Shahrukh Khan and getting the notoriety back in the show…
this is what the show needs…joy…mischief…some fun we can enjoy while our ten year olds loiter and do not mind Mimicking the Khans…all four Khans are so “cheek pull worthy” and this dude was innocently reinventing Romance and we revelled in it…Yes Karan Johar..My #PiedPiperOfJhalak…do consider a Teenage romance and Faisal will pull it with a rare aplomb that only he has...look at his smile…#Caramelcoded it is laced with sugar and spice and all things Nice…Tinsel town will thank you for it and he amazingly Grooves to any music that you might play…
Was he not breath-taking with his power-packed robotics? The Back roll and Hand Roll had us agape with wonder as to where does these two get their untiring stamina from…for these two precious minutes we were smiling and treasuring the electrifying moves and at the end of it my eye balls gave up following everythin…I simply resolved I will have to see again and again and again to get it all in…it must take non-top unstoppable recurrent rehearsals to get it perfected…and their team did…accept my claps Mr.Vivek Chachere…for supplying the necessary training…motivation to keep going..and lifting these two to the ones who would go on to rightfully score the season’s first 40…and for once I and Ganesh Hegde were on the same page.
Last week I was so annoyed at the unfairness of it all…but Faisal proved it…Dear guy…My #EffortlessGrace you were a thumper alright and so I give you another Name fresh…suitable and perfect that suits now your status in your Fans heart…what you did in this episode wins you the epithet #FatalFaisal…go rock and twirl every single fan of yours around your #Butterncream persona…We are simply charmed and want more and more of you…and we do not want you to sit on your laurels at all…we want Mr.Chachere to try a slower number where we can savour him…in all this time he has been so super rapid that we did not know exactly where he is on the stage at a given point of time! Try “Pehla nasha pehla khumaar” or “Pehla pehla pyaar he pehli pehli baar he” He will transcend Dance to a different level…Please Mr Chachere and Dance gurus it is our chance to view him in all different avataars…and we are so immensely grateful to jhalak and will always be…
To you Faisal I have a cute funny thing to share…do you know you have Fans…who vote vote and vote… who like sit till wee hours of the night and vote…and you are never there on twitter or Insta to take our bows and share Happiness…do visit Twitter…it is a beautiful way to connect with your Fans who unconditionally extend support and just want a retweet or reply…no harm in pressing those buttons…do consider...I am getting greedy and cheeky again…I am happy at the 40 and expressing it …
Before I proceed Let me wish a Belated Birthday to Manish Paul. People By now know I love him too… He reminds me of #Dopey from Snow white and seven Dwarfs...he is my Indian Version of #DonaldDuck who is always blowing mirthful bubbles of instant wit and carries the entire show forward…he is a #OneManArmy…Who can comfortably cuddle a lassy and yet rub shoulders with the who is who of industry with same panache…ladies’ man and Men’s Man…Have a Fabulous life and may you entertain us ever and ever more…
Next one to score 40 is Vivian Dsena …AND I am in a catch 22 situation…and am debating within myself as to whether I should write about him or not? Till Wednesday last he was simply a contestant for me and I was observing him with an immense promise of Dance improvement in the weeks to come…but someone decided in his Fan world I had written against him!!!
Till then I thought I was and am living in a Democratic Country and my Constitution allows me to express my opinion…but what followed was a Barrage of abuse…cuss words …dire threats and warnings to beware if I so much as write about Vivian as he is sucha Nice guy…and How dare I write against him??
I was being reported on twitter for spam and called all sorts of names…looking for publicity in the name of Vivian…Accusations poured forth that Faisal Khan asked me to write against him purposely…you mean honestly...like we met overa cup of coffee somewhere and actually decided??
Did I write something about him as a person or contestant?? It could change just as it changed for Sanaya after two weeks…I offer thanks for the patience and tolerance shown by Sanaya Irani’s Fans who could objectively understand what this blog is all about…
Do the fans realise that after their heaped intolerance it would be so easy to misunderstand Vivian Dsena? Attach their Abusive and repulsive behaviour to the Star himself? The encounter reminds me of the story we all read “Emperor’s New Clothes” worth a READ..
Now My Samasya…to write or not about him??? Follow the rules I made for my blog or deal with my respect that was unnecessarily targeted because someone in that camp decided otherwise…
So here is my verdict for the Fans… Consider Apologising for your rude behaviour…you had no right to use cuss words against me...I have blocked 30 and I shall keep doing that…
To Vivian…

You are a soft-spoken and a totally unassuming persona AND I ADMIRED THAT YOU ADMITTED TO BEING A NON DANCER…I was waiting for the developments which would happen the moment those inhibitions were shed…which comes as part and parcel of growing up and not dancing in our younger years…

Fan activity is cool so long it promotes when it closes feedback channels and abuses anyone who sees you with different eyes than theirs...it is a dangerous situation…ALL THAT IS NOT PRAISE, IS NOT CRITICISM…

So I exercise my right and still express my opinion about Vivian Dsena .it is not his fault that a bunch of people tainted his reputation under the guise of Loving him and protecting him. Vivian I think looked Handsome in the green attire along with his choreo partner Bhawna Khanduja 
but..but...he still has to shed all those inhibitions and put in a smouldering performance.It will take tons of practice yet to get there. Ang laga de re is the seductive anthem of the Nation Today...Bhawna Still did more steps than Him...I can see that preparedness before capturing a jump from her as if he might Miss her...Post performance he is looking so boy next door...N Karan Johar you are too cute with that " bol dete ayi thi...main kya rollcall lene bbetha hun? " It was Karan 's way of telling him His Act led him to feel Kuch Kuch...Ahem...that coming from Karan ...so Vivian ...like Shamita do not be so unsure of yourself...accept Praise when it comes your way and learn from Irfan Pathan to simply have fun...joke a bit and poke some fun at others and yourself a little...It is a show that is a mix of fun and learn...so what shall be the Epithet for you? #FairoMax for you are very very Fair? or #VelvetnWool? for you are quite softspoken? or #Marsmallow...to be dipped in chocolatte sauce and devoured? Choose your own ...
I choose to discard the foul encounter with those bunch o people who might have purposely tried to sway my opinion against you to court controversy...under the guise of being your Fans....
I will not waste time on it....

For I have a Misty injured missy slowly making way into my heart and looking dewy and delicate…

she is little fairy dust…and a soft whisper…so unsure and so waiting for people’s approval and yet those eyes do not twinkle with delight when praise comes her way…
She just does not believe it when we say that she looked so finely woven and dainty…she showed lovely will power there and pranced and preened pretty with the Tape and all…it could not hide the uncertain beauty she is endowed with…neither could her eyes hide those tears when Karan Talked of those shadows that Haunt her all her Life that she might conclude they have become part of her existence…
You have proven yourself as Shamita Shetty now shine forth…gone are the Days to gaze at the  world with unspoken and terrified eyes…time to step into your power lady and show the world you are there ma #MistyDoe or #QuiverinDoe…u choose… come out of the self-made closet...let your presence be known, unfold that long hidden identity that is waiting dormant to be awakened…Be your own Prince charming Kiss yourself outta your own stupor and rock…I mentor many a timid souls...And this is what I say the Day you decide to wake up and walk…no one shall break your stride…you can easily sashay your way…forward…

Another Lad who is gaining ground with  his friendly Choreo partner is none other than Ashish Chowdhary…
slowly…surely…steadily…he is getting the Knack…and how...we kinda enjoyed the act…he held his partner with confidence…smiled throughout the Act and had fun and we also had fun but thoda aur…thoda thoda aur…
Do try different stuff as the Dance gurus are rightly pointing out…time to move out of frolic and picnic and show your range…as to how much you can stretch...and you will resolve it …you are a choreographer’s dancer…you will do as guided and yes the full responsibility is hers to make you Dazzle…for your wide grin ma Epithet for you is #GrinoCharmer…If you stay…Reinvent and surprise us in each act…we are already charmed by you…

Then comes my FAIRER THAN THOU missy …Radhika Madan looking gorgeous, playful and energetic…
and stunning MJ...they had a great time and so did we...at some places the sync sort of staggered but honestly she was looking so pretty that I was like...ooohhh...look at that…she is putting in all she has got…I like that…You were like so milky white and sweety delight ma #MilkMaiden…your smile and demeanour wins heart…you looked and twirled and threw your delicate weight awesome…enjoyed and sighed…STRETCH little more…
A little chit chat with Irfan on Jhalak connect also was cool…the blushes on his and Shahid’s faces were worth watching and capturing…Irfan is so sporting and out there to simply do masti…the proposal that says...I wanna play the game on the pitch of life...will you play with me?
Something so bang on crickety...we loved that small exchange but why was our Shahid a little subdued? I do request…Shahid…ma #Sleekhunk…if it is not utterly needed then let go of the foliage on your cool handsome face and show us the Shahid we fell in love years back…please…Already you seem a little wary of being harsh or breaking the feedback on a sterner note...you just want all to be happy and giddy and enjoy the party...after effects of a just married guy who wants the world to be a Paradise for all. Gentle and little hesitant you are in whatever you word and I can see the charming effort that you are putting in so that the blow is taken easily and lands softly...charming and thoughtful...hmmm
To Mr.Hegde...umm I already gave you the Epithet #technocrat and took it back last episode…I give it back to you...Women I tell you! We can never stay angry for long and never make up our minds if we are in love or hate or no man’s Land…now God made us that way…The Little Jig was superb of Indian version Of MJ…Only you could have called ma Faisal out too…never mind we overlook this insignificant thing as I truly enjoyed the MJ giri…
And the icing on the cake...crown of the show episode…was the stunner Lauren put out with Tushar…
I think Jhalak did have some mines of talent and they have just soared higher leaving a bit of vacuum in the creative zones…the Arches and perfect balance that Lauren brought with her in those two minutes...the passion that poured forth…
It was a sight to behold and savour and swim with it regardless of what you are and where you are…at the expense of incurring bit of wrath from all participants Jhalak has yet to see a passionate Dance…hope it comes soon…flawless…flowing…torrent of pure Dance…Lauren you deserve the Epithet #PassionGlory

Another goose-bumps rendering Act came from none other than Tall dark and handsome MOHIT MALIK…
he is the dark horse who steadily without making any noise is making way and moving forward striding surely but with surety towards Dance land…
When we were growing up we avidly build our romantic notions on Tall…dark...Handsome guy in a rugged sort of a Way and Mohit if you look carefully fills up that space…he is rugged and equally shy but not gruff...his bows come softly with gratitude…his Act too was power laden...his foot work is getting better each time…
Today he got to dance with no props hindering his confidence…it was him...his partner…his steps and his ever growing Confidence…He is surely emerging as a Dancer…Addie ki kasam...I MEAN every word…so ma Epithet for him should suit his personality #DARKnRuggedMalik He is the owner of a quiet charm which only few whom he chooses will get to know…go dark guy…surprise us…we wait…
My #PrettyLassy if I had a Daughter I would deck her up just so…Scarlett Wilson looked breathtakingly beautiful in her red attire and she put her best foot forward however it looked strained a bit some place but all in all. It was a pretty act just like her...her Hindi is so adorable and she is so cute…for her too it is time to reinvent herself with a different type of dance maybe she has done too much of romp and roll and show ‘em the legs’…now time to give a slumberous seduction…and sensuous do…will you missy??? Let the maiden in you get little flamboyant and move towards uncharted territory…go gal...if anyone than you can…tell your choreo…lets seduce the Jhalak floor…

We also witnessed a comeback of a #FemmeLethal …and that was none other than Sanaya Irani…
...she is Back...Back…Back…and How…Passionate, Venomous Fanged…Empowered and in command she was all this and more…her sharp darts sure aimed at all the right directions…she was involved and fully immersed in her Do…she connected to her partner and was present...not in some far away land like first Act…and Boy are we glad that she made a penetrating figure out to kill n wound…or slay if need be…WOW...This could have garnered a 40…wonder why it did not? Not debating…Sanaya will get there...her element is back with her…

Sensitive performances have to be saluted and bowed head to…Shubhreet #SteelnCotton lady…
she is equal parts of determination…creativity…sensitivity and softnesss…each time Diwakar is taking her higher and she is creating a kind of never ending crescendo for her own self…her own bench mark she is setting and she is only resetting...we simply observe and bask in the lovely act that unfolds...touches the mushy lump in my throat and somehow tears well somewhere in the corner of my eyes…I did not sure invite them…they came out to drink in the splendour that she is…clapping will not applaud enough…
Then comes the necessary gags part…oh is it really necessary to like crawl over Irfan Pathan and pick on him seductively…or that Laavni and Belly Dance…Ritiesh himself tweeted...Never again…I agree…please do not…

At that level we enjoyed a giggling Irfaan Pathan...he knows he cannot Dance…we know he cannot dance and all know he cannot dance…together we then heeeee heeee when he danced.
He is so sporting and he so reminded me of the first dance attempt made by my kiddos and they showed me their Dance…it was a moment...
we all know we are trying…and that was the beauty of the moment…we all chintaataa…cheeta...cheeta…your own behaviour was so sporting that it was kinda stress busting to observe your first efforts…
Shake your head and say “ Hakunamatata” It was a happy dance…the fact you accept your lack of prowess is so soothing…that way we all can chuckle and get into an uproar. You did add tons of sincere “I am trying naa…accept it” value to the whole act...
Your choreographer is clever…she did lot of covering up for you but I think I will wait for your next and next and next purely for the bubbles of chinta taa you will blow…my Epithet for you then will be #StressBusterGuy…you will bring the tension meters down no matter where you are and diffuse tensions wherever they are…
Then comes the necessary unavoidable Time of Au Revoir…Kavita Kaushik put in a charming piece...and she looked sexy and soft...her expressions rolled just as smoothly as her dance movements and she was reaching the perfect sync ...wish she had stayed a bit more...we would have got some fantastic dhamaal moments from her 

 but lost to ma #ClassBuddy…
Hey it’s Raftaar’s EPITHET…He is not my class buddy but he appears to be so much fun and friendly...I bet he makes friends in seconds…he will be the 3 a.m. friend who will say…arre aapke liye jaan hazeer hai…awaz karo tum…I have known such friends in yonder land of my youth…so he reminds me of those…
Eager to befriend and long lasting emotional declaration typa friend…and the song they chose was just one camaraderie…tu hain to tedhi medhi raahe…seedhi lagti hain…yes Raftaar that was simple magic...a genuine Act and even though you got your perfect 40 you were mourning Kavita’s loss…Ave hi I do not call you the Epithet…
You were sensitive to not flaunt for at that Time kavita’s tears and agony proved deeper significance for you…Love you #classbuddy…if I meet you do give me a Bear Hug…and Awaz do tum…jaan de dunga…I am glad you are Kavita’s Brother…
You will be by her side and be her pillar of support…she needs it deeply…This is not the Place Kavita but my Mom survived Blood Cancer and a Heart attack through certain spiritual practices we incorporated...if you ever need…I’m there…But I pray that your Dad goes on to live a very long life and be a super grand-dad to your kids…Loads of love #SugarnSpice…I did not want you to go…but someone has to…maybe you are better needed somewhere else…
That was my Jhalak journey this weekend and the crackers we began bursting was again the series of lovely announcements…Faisal…Man of the Match!!! He gonna Dance with another emerging talent Sidharth Nigam…who plays Ashoka...both are a rare combo of talent…yet another series of accomplishment…he also takes on the Mobiquik Jodi of the week…Next week theme I guess is superstars...what more can we Fans ask for?
We are greedy…we ask for a Romantic Jhalak…Seductive Jhalak…we ask for Fans to be honoured and pampered by our favos...we want them to retweet us…reply us…some of you are…thank you Mohit Malik…Raftaar…Sneha Kapoor…Scarlett…Tons o hugs for the retweets and replies…it enlivens our boring monotonous life….
We want Karan Johar to retweet…I know he is Busy but GAWD…it takes just a touch button on the smart phone...use it guys…we fans shall screenshot it and preserve it for years to come...it is the new autograph…new ways of connecting…new ways of being…Love from a Jhalakite…who is absolutely enjoying this Season…Tons o poochiepooo kisses…

Start a conversation with me on Twitter:@SonnalP74

The author claims no rights over the images used in this post.

© Sonnal Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I simply loved faisal.. He was super..Evn b4 his performance, when i saw his promo I told my frnd he shuld win POTW and I was screaming and laughing when he actually did won. I was so happy to c DID wala Faisal ki jhalak.. He was and is fab dancer coz come on he was DID winner

      Vivian act was hot and sensuous and thankfully not vulgar at all.Being his fan and for the 1st time seeing him like this I couldnt stopped myself but watched the performance in repeated mode. However, bhavna was the star of the performance and vivian didn't danced much.Though I found their lifts clean.. However, I would like bhaavna to make him dance more.No matter he dance well or not but he needs to dance (Vivian is protective of his wife..He always has been and I liked the way he shouted whn faisal got 40)

      Rest I liked Sanaya and Mohit.. Sanaya performance was blockbuster an worth watching and Mohit was fab as usual.In some part he was not in synchronization but overall he was fabulous and both SI and deserved more marks..

      PS- Just wanted to say u have hurt me and all those VDians who were friendly to you and supported you when you were bashed coz of some ..I thought we were over tht but guess wht we weren't BTW I m Freedomlover21

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete