Sunday, December 17, 2017

Self Love - Make It A Priority

Oracles are messages, written texts and/ or pictures flashed to us by our higher crew to enhance us and guide us on our daily path. This week's theme is Love, and Self Love to be specific. If our insides are light and easy, we all benefit each other and the world becomes a better place. Promise to honour yourself this week by promising the following. You may add your own to the list given. Spirituality needs to be taken off the mumbo jumbo platform and brought it to the level where a common man may understand.

Promise that:

* I refuse to engage in activities that drain me and my resources.

* I will ditch being nice if it exhausts me in any way.

* I will choose to not involve myself in endless debates, arguments and discussions if they are unproductive or undertaken to prove someone right or wrong. Instead, I will choose action steps that will lead me to my goals.

* I will, daily, set achievable goals and be focused on meeting them.

* If things don't go my way, I will be patient and not give up. If I can restart, I will. If not, I will wait for things to turn over in a conducive direction for me.

* I will pamper myself in little ways. I will eat that chocolate, icecream, favourite food if I want it. I will enhance myself by using a favourite soap, perfume, hairdo or cosmetic if I so choose. I may go sans makeup if I so please.

* I will look into the mirror and say, "I Love You and we are together. We may need improvement and we are getting there. Till then, I accept who I am."

* I alone, will decide what is it that I want to do, I like or will have. I give no one the right to speak on behalf of me. I speak for myself and am responsible for myself.

* I will gently but firmly confront a rude remark, a snide comment or personal affront instead of simmering inside.

* I quit playing games with people but be straight about what I expect them to do and what I am prepared to give and get.

* I will not procrastinate and feel frustrated at incomplete tasks, I would take active charge of things I want accomplished.

* I feel no need to compete and prove myself better than others. I am just fine, the way I am.

* I will rest when I need and set my own pace to do my job.

*I honour all my bodily needs and offer love, nourishment and encouragement to all aspects of me.

These commandments to yourself will become your code of honour and show love to self and to others. For if you love, you will shine authentically in front of others.

-Sonnal Pardiwala

No comments:

Post a Comment