Thursday, July 9, 2015

Jhalak ki Jhalak...(JKJ-Part 2)

         Meet the contestants who shall reload Jhalak Dikhla Jaa this year...

Yes, JHALAK fever is on and we are waitin with Batin Breath and with our hearts in our hands and eyes for the Entire show and Of Course for our favo Contestants!!!
Bloggers write when inspired and this one humble naari has become a JHALAKITE for the coming few months. We are already havin so damn much fun the whole day around and Instagram and twitter has become our Virtual playground. Netbaazi was neva so much lively and Connectin with the Stars was neva so eazy and rewardin…we are tweetin and replyin and bitten by a bug called DUBSMASH and so much we are bonding over posting and reposting on INSTAGRAM…Ok Colors TV and JHALAK  GUYS Bring it on…I can never match upto the AUDIO VISUAL MAGIC that you create but I sure as hell am loving every Pic that you send out for us. We are so eternally grateful and promise hereby to take part in every contest, suggestion you put out for us .Our Days are suddenly hectic and energetic.
I will chronicle simply as the show unfolds and how I felt and where I was mesmerised and where I was raised through ethers and beyond. I will drool ova the handsome Crew that will ooze the X-FACTOR for the Damsels and sigh at the silky Sirens as the hunkies watching drop their Jaws…
For you have a lovely group o peopaaalll out there this time…Starting with judges again. I cannot simply get over the fact that we have Shahid Kapoooooooor!!! Oh ma gawwwdd…He is a stunning intense actor and equally energetic and Volatile Dancer…so when he JUDGES it will be something arresting!!!! On Second thoughts…He is so sweet and reserved at times, I wonder howeva will he even Chide the contestants for anything and yet his eyes will appraise everything from Expressions to dancing Nuances along with Ganesh Hegde.
              Karan Johar is the one who has given industries “Stars to drool ” so His appraisal is discreet, but my heart will beat when he sizes up my favourite fella and felli….I am coming to it…I am a Woman and I take many Detours before I begin the real story… Lauren Gottlieb will bring sensitivity an ooommmphhh ooohh…..lllaaalllaaa…She is a Cauldron of Talent and Style…we and contestants both will melt when the Host puts up his query of “How was the Performance?”…Why would we not have fever if there is so much Steam around???
                Environs will get a fresh spray with Mr.Manish Paul …I was kinda wondering who will he aim his Amorous digs at?? He has found the unsuspecting SCARLETGOD HELP GOD…!
 YouTube and Colors handle is Abuzz with their titbits DUBSMASH and selfies…groupies and smiles galore…Each Contestant has their own unique turf and niche. Some are super social and generous with their pictures and activities and provide rich and varied information about their behind the scenes… about the rollickin fun they are having…So few contestants, I have become super acquainted with and some I am yet to know through JHALAK …I may write a little more about some and maybe a little less as I do not wish to share their already existing images and information but what they will bring to JHALAK ..   The best thing about JHALAK is It gives them a chance to revamp every background image the contestants come with and let the audience into a new and fresh side of theirs.
That is what This blog aims to gather…fresh perspective on each contestant from all that I see them doin in social media and a little bit o their Background. You needa facts you can go to Mr.Google and find their details…what I share is only what they evoke in me now that I have seen and observed them. ..and what do I expect…yet give a wide room for each persona to evolve in their true ways…and let their human quirks surface they always do…
Why would I embark on such an ambitious project? There is a Talent that inspires and ordains that I write for and express my Ek Kilo Dus Gram Dua …I dedicate and introduce with a Poem
Vo hain….
Kachchi Khilti dhoop Meri …Palkon ko sehlaaye
Geerta uthta Jharna mera …Jaha bhi jaaye Baag khilaaye
Baagon mein phool kayi…ispe hi nigaah thum jaaye
Noor esa Dumke Mukhde se …hum dekhte hi muskaaye
Khuda ka Bunda mera…Khuda hi teri raahe bunaaye
Daaman me bus bhej rahe tujhe dher saari  Duayein…
A teen who has entered the industry with no Godfathers, no grooming and no clout. All he has at his disposal are two things that each one is endowed with. His Talent and willingness to work hard and Mould himself has won hearts over the last three years. I was not An avid follower of Tele Dance shows when he became a rage during his participation in Popular show Dance India Dance. I saw him and Became FAN FOR THE FIRST TIME of any Tele personality…when he essayed the character of young Maharana Pratap in a Historical show BHARAT KA VEER PUTRA MAHARANA PRATAP. What I see in people are eyes and his eyes hold enormous honesty and integrity. What he lacks in probably wise worldly ways he more than makes up with his humility and Boyish Charm. He is eager, earnest and willing to go that extra mile to prove that he Can Deliver. Be it acting or be it Dance …I have given him Names galore…I call Him
#Honeydrip for he is sweet and I always want to pull his cheeks…
#MasterPiece for he is perfection in all that he did so far for me at least …cry, fight, romance and dance
#Caramelcodedsmile which can melt hearts and everyone ka hearts can go zooommmm
For this season we will name him #EffortlessGrace as the promos I have seen he is a thumper alright…what does it mean?? Hello…there… Have a heart and understand he is a stunner and for us fans days cannot go fast enough and 11 JULY cannot come fast enough…He is marvellous at his craft and he cannot do much of a goof …I will love everything he does…yet objectively speaking I will give the same advise that I will give everyone…He is a  Sombre and Serious …rising phenomenon …you cannot but help notice the focus he brings into everything he attempts…I urge Industry Folks to be kind to him and recognise the immense raw Talent that resides within…  JHALAK is an enormous platform …EnjoyEvolveEnthrall!!!
I NEED TO TELL MYSELF…I NEED to stop…I cannot write another Book on him…
Master Faisal Khan


Prove your mettle and reflect my trust in you with your performances...I am Waiting with my heart in my Hands when You shall come on stage…
So we move on to my another favourite…She is the stuff Legends are made UP OF…
I was thrilled to know, she is there in the show. If anyone deserves a place in the JHALAK  Platform it is her. She Twirls on ONE LEG and puts us who are fully endowed with all our faculties to bow our heads in awe and respect in equal measure. She was discovered by INDIA’S GOT TALENT and I remember crying after each of the performances she doled out…
Look deeply into her eyes and you will see a serenity…the eyes of a Doe gently frolicking in her greener arena … of being sure in her inner self. She has found herself…tried and tested by destiny she has gently thwarted unpleasant plans by circumstances. She did not allow a calamity to become a hurdle but braved it and turned it into an example par excellence. She is every bit of feminine charm in her Promo that I saw and once again few Tears Dribbled out and I kinda found my lumpy throat desertin ma voice a little…heyyyy…do not mistake me for shedding salty residue from ma eyes outta Pity or Sympathy…I would never disrespect the heights she has scaled…
These are tears of Pure joy and pride like a Momma Dear and if I ever Get a chance to Meet you Dearest Subhreet Kaur….



I shall want to kiss your forehead and …not tell you a word you do not need my wisdom or anything…My #SteelNCotton…for you are sparkling in your beauty and reflecting Resilience in every step you take and soft as cotton …purity imbibed in your moves and a fibre that will mould into several yarns and tales we shall proudly recount later… I look forward to every performance of yours …my message to you Illuminate… Inspire …Ignite …If anyone can only you can do it…
When something so serious is discussed we would like to call upon CHANDRAMUKHI CHAUTALA to disperse all sentimental fluff…Herald O Kavita Kaushik!



 and her Brand of Dry Humour. She is known for that and has earned her fame for that. We are so used to her dead pan expressions and skirting the real issues with a witty repartee and a clear line of control that says “ My personal peeves are ma business and I show them to only a FEW” Rest shall be greeted with Generous dollop of earthy jokes…Like in the Interview when the choreographer is earnestly tryin to tell the viewers how she has been injured at various places and a reluctant Kavita slides in “This is nothing…parts o my hearts are so injured” I have been lately admiring her sense o humour through DUBSMASH that she has been sharin with her cute little padosi …he is so adorable and she is so cute…So she shall bring in her earthy charm to her performances and she is so sure she cannot dance…but I think she does dance…so JHALAK  will give her this chance to Let loose and let go…my advice to her is the same…relaxreviveroll
Another pair of fun is The super-fast Rapper Raftaar



He made me breathless with his supa fast rap and well he sounds so much fun…I do know very little but I already like him for selfish reasons…He retweets all my tweets that I send his way…heehee…even the interview that I saw carved him as a very happy-go-lucky person…He reminds me of that notorious class kid who is all new and ready to please and do whateva that will please the teacher…He has this attitude that “ I will cross the bridge when I get there until then I can allways have fun…” So to this ssupafast hunk we shall advise…Laugh..leaplol…heeheeehee…he is so cute in a big sort o way…I am eager to see his before and after reactions and something tells me they will be lot of fun…His choreographer too is cho Petite and demure…together they will cook up a storm…

Another Fellow who needs Raftaar ‘s fun attitude ruboff is Ashish Chowdhry




I know him as BOMAN from the movie Dhamaal and he endlessly getting slapped….maybe a residual helplessness he has where he apologetically tells his audience how he is endlessly convincing his son that its ok I may not win…Now winning is not the point…Boman would neva be so down over his own self…You will do just fine, I know you  won KHATRON KE KHILAADI…you do have a streak of winning and getting there…Pull up your shoes and just give it your supacool shot…who knows what future has?? My advise to you…Smilesurrendershakeup…Your DUBSMASH and subsequent pictures have shown you are having so much fun…
We also have another tall and wellbuilt MOHIT MALIK leaving a tele show to join JHALAK  guys…



Well JHALAK  fever is such what to do??? He too retweets my tweets and then they become my lovey-doveys for obvious reasons..heehee…again…I love the DUBSMASH he put in where he poker faced send his choreographer away to break into a hilarious dance I had to repost it on insta for my entertainment…He is charming and am sure looking forward to him creating a lIttle Fire on the floor and get some really sexy numbers sensually flowin there…Hope I am not askin for too much…He does cut a lethal figure with his well-built frame…My advice for him…Sizzleswervescandalise a bit…He gets along with his team mates like a house on fire…and I want him to set the floor ablaze with some sparks that we have not seen so far…

Joining in is a little butterfly is SCARLET WILSON



I think from the pics I see she is definitely at the receiving end of the Amorous Attention of our Mr.Manish Paul …we just got a Pic of them garlanding each other…so he has decided to feign drooling over her and let loose those funny moments…She is good looking and dainty…made up of flowers and fairy dust a little. She looks so delicate that I feel she will break into two yet I have seen some attitude and tons o oomph unleashed by her. She will bring that light hearted sensuality I am sure. More grist to the mill of Mr.Manish Paul if she has an accent imported from yonder lands…we are in for lot of gaga and pretty moments with this maiden searing the Dance floor. My advise to her then would be teasetickle and tantalise...

Then we have a damsel who almost broke into two with a rib injury while practicing for JHALAK
she is capable of setting the floor on electric fire too with her swift moves on the floor…She is too known to us as the Diva…and is counted in the 50 gorgeous lookin women in the tele world by a popular magazine poll. Damn Right they are…and unfortunate for us if she has to give this season a miss…hope she recovers fast and comes to rock the floor and set it ablazeSANAYA IRANI…



we request you to take care and pray for your speedy recovery and Come back…

Deepika Kakar is a sombre and soulful Daughter in law we all saw in SASURAAL SIMAR KA



my image of her is all things Nice and Neat. JHALAK again will be a good exposure for her to change this set image we have from this soap. One thing is for sure…she is determined to shake off this Goody Image of hers. I too would like to see her do raunchy numbers and show us what she got baby…my advise to her is StompStare Steal the thunder!!!

Another Diva that brings tons of raunchiness and can give  classy numbers is SHAMITA SHETTY


She is the younger sibling of our Sexiness personified SHILPA SHETTY and this sure will give her to Step out of that bit of introduction and assert her own Identity. I have seen her give some sizzling numbers in many songs but till date I remember the one she gave in MOHABATTEIN clad in BLACK, she was awesome, Passionate and worth watching…My advice…CREATE THAT MAGICWoo the audiences with your GLAM QUOTIENTGROOVEGLIDE and GLAMORISE

Another Larger than life persona VIVIAN DSENA



He is so so coveted and adored by gals all around. No wonder he is the most exclusive and expensive participant to be taken on Board if a newspaper report is to be believed in…AND His first Promo looks POWER PACKED. Will he create the same electric magnetism as his previous MADHUBALA stint is to be awaited? We JHALAKites are yet deprived of his DUBSMASH …and behind the scenes fun …do oblige us Vivian…ur fans are waiting and so I wanna know you a Bit better…I have not seen you talk much or share more PICTURES…Please do and let us peek into that romantic Hunk we admired in your Previous Show…

Radhika Madan is another PRETTY MISSY… 



we have here joining in the JHALAKites Fancy…she is already popular as ISHAANI from her show on COLORS and has rich attitude..COLORS just let us in this titbit that she was a Dance trainer too…I also have just recently been pleasantly surprised to know that my hubby dear has secretly ;) subscribed to this lady’s Fandom…and well Then she becomes mighty interesting and worth Admiring…You have ruled the Tele scene for almost a Year…now rule our hearts
Now peopaal…Before I am lambasted for not mentioning the choreographers…let me put in quickly…They are the foundation of every performance that will render the stage alive and crackling…for those two minutes when the celebrities weave their Dreamy lore…a lot and more has to be placed rightfully in the lap of the ones who conceptualise every step and move and flip. They are the ones who know the Contestants and so work at the mental and physical level to get their best foot forward and and conceal what needs to stay away from the audience. The Choreographers in the next few months are going to eat sleep and drink dance only and only to ENTERTAIN us…and keep us coming back for more every WEEKEND...I send salute to the esteemed Choreographers who will be the Dazzling shadows of every contestant they mould and train and hopefully forge a deep bonding for life…I promise to send my deep regards once I see each one of them in action. I want them to accept my heart-felt deep deep thank you for all that they will bring on stage…Gratitude for all the brickbats that you take…fatigue that you endure…apprehensions that you go through…creativity that you come up with…deadlines that you ought to meet…frustrations that you undergo…elations that you will feel when you achieve that 40/40
Here this JHALAKITE wishes all of you that you rock the show and wishing a warm glow suffuses every performer of JHALAK

Have a Frollickin season guys…we are ready for #JhalakReloaded…Are you????

                                                                                   -Sonnal Pardiwala

 © Sonnal Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.

The Writer claims no rights to the images used in this blog post. 

                                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment